The list below provides tips to help you create your own business plan:
- Remember, your business plan is a road map for your business.
- The care you take in preparing your Business Plan will show potential lenders how serious you are about your business.
- Presentation is important, and so is content. The more homework you do on your business, the better the Business Plan.
- Make your financial projections as realistic as possible. Do not overestimate sales and operating results, or the time it takes to get things done.
- Do not underestimate capital requirements to start up or expand your business.
For more information, please contact SEED Corp.
SEED is an equal opportunity lender and business assistance provider.