Wayne Carvalho, SEED Chair
Vice President, First Citizens’ Federal Credit Union
SEED’s Board of Directors consists of community leaders who represent government, business and finance. The board of directors and officers are elected by SEED members at the annual meeting. The directors meet bi-monthly to oversee the functioning of the corporation.
In addition, SEED has two standing loan committees—the Loan Review Committee and the Micro Loan Committee, which approve loans.
Directors & Officers
- Chairman – Wayne Carvalho, Vice President, First Citizens Federal Credit Union
- Vice Chairman – Charles Dwyer, SVP, Middlesex Savings Bank
- Vice Chairman – Carl Tabor, EVP, BayCoast Bank
- Treasurer – Lorraine Travers, C.P.A., C.F.P.
- Assistant Treasurer – Edward Sousa, SVP, Bridgewater Savings Bank
- Clerk – William Lewis, Consultant
- Assistant Clerk – Anna Clune, VP, Eastern Bank
- Past Chair – Richard Shafer,, President, Shafer Development Services
- Paul Anghinetti, SVP/Market Executive, Bank of America
- William Ash, Managing Director of Financial Services, RI Commerce Corporation
- William Benford, First Vice President, Mansfield Cooperative Bank
- Timothy Cahill, Executive Director, Quincy Chamber of Commerce
- Marco Capaldi, Director, Veterans Business Outreach Center
- Johnny Charles, Director of Economic Development, Dorchester Bay Economic Development Corporation
- Pasquale (Pat) Ciaramella, Executive Director, Old Colony Planning Council
- Christopher Cooney, CEO, Metro South Chamber of Commerce
- Stephen Donahue, Vice President Commercial Sales, M. Donahue Associates, Inc.
- Bradford Egan, Senior Vice President, Bridgewater Credit Union
- Patrick Gaughan, Vice President/Senior Credit Officer, Mechanics Cooperative Bank
- Maria Gooch-Smith, Executive Director, SEED Corporation
- Edward Gromada, Chapter Chair, SCORE RI
- James Hanlon, Vice President, HarborOne Bank
- James Horrigan, Vice President, Dedham Savings
- Rick Kidder, President/CEO, Southcoast Chamber of Commerce
- Pam LaBreche, Consultant
- Daniel McAuliffe, Jr., Manager, Galahad Associates, LLC
- Cheryl McCormick, Senior Vice President, Crescent Credit Union
- Paul Medeiros, Senior Vice President & Senior Lender, BankFive
- Jennifer Menard, Dean of Grant Development, Bristol Community College
- John Moran, First Vice President, Cambridge Savings Bank
- Susan Murray, Executive Director, SEED Corporation
- Gerard Nadeau, President, Rockland Trust Company
- Jeffrey Pineault, CFO, Lafrance Hospitality Company
- John Silva, Senior Vice President/Commercial Lending, Bristol County Savings Bank
- Edward Sousa, Senior Vice President/Commercial Lending, Bridgewater Savings Bank
- Stephen Spitz, Vice President, Cape Cod Five Cents Savings Bank
- Mary Waldron, Executive Director, Old Colony Planning Council
For more information, please contact SEED Corp.
SEED is an equal opportunity lender and business assistance provider.